Thursday 8 July 2010

Harrier Jumpjet


These are some of the reference images I gathered when creating the plane.


These wireframe views show off the very little poly's of the plane, I aimed to use as little as possible to get comfortable when I progress on to university and the games industry. (Low poly models are used to save memory and frame rate when playing the game, or rendering scenes.)



This is the finished Harrier with a clay base skin with 1 simple omni light to give it that show room look. The model took approximately 4 days from starting to completion. If I would of had more time I would of liked to have created a texture and apply it to the model. Below are some animations I put together.
I re-rendered the same scene out but I added a sunlight to create a realistic look.
I created a spline and attached the plane model to it with path deform, This allows you to set keyframes on the timeline and makes it much easier to animate on a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment